Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a creative, critical-thinking, and goal-oriented Senior Manager for Content Programming. This position will be responsible for all content programming efforts, including owning our insights- and trends-driven editorial calendar along with developing strategies for rapid campaign activation. This position must also monitor the feedback loop between growth, engagement, and subscription rates to inform an ever-evolving content strategy.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 190M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is for salaried, exempt employment and can be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City (working from home remotely until it is safe to return to our offices) and reports directly to the Director of Content.
- Work with the Director of Content and other senior members of the Content team to develop and oversee the execution of a strategy for content programming that aligns with the division’s and the company’s business goals
- Champion the content experience to key stakeholders with the Product team along with Marketing, Creative, Brand, Product, and Data, ensuring PicsArt’s content and community are at the forefront of the user experience
- Manage, mentor, coach, the Content Programming Team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
- Identify content licensing opportunities based on insights from audience engagement, user research, forward-looking trends, and creative gut
- Develop and maintain momentum around creative concepts as a core part of the team that is responsible for bringing them into the world
- Create within established timelines, maximizing resources to achieve goals.
- B.S/B.A from an accredited institution. Prepared fields of study could include: Media, Marketing, Communications, Art, Design, or Business
- 5+ years experience in a similar role (content programming, content curation, etc.) within an consumer Internet company, entertainment, marketing or advertising agency.
- Extensive experience collaborating closely with product teams to realize content experiences
- Adept at interpreting and using data to make creative decisions
- Proven ability to both curate and create content that is engaging for the intended audience, along with having a strong sense of aesthetic judgment and creative decision-making ability
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to collaborate cross-functionally on integrated campaigns
- Strong self-starter, ideally with experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience working across time zones with international teams
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through on executing projects
- Must have exceptional English written and verbal communication skills and be able to bridge the gap between the business, creative, and technology sides of the company
- Strong familiarity with social media and consumer trends.