Social image editing app and creative community
We’re looking for a Brand Copywriter to help shape the future of our company. PicsArt, the world’s leading creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators, is evolving the brand to better reflect our ambitions as a company. We’re looking for a seasoned writer who is just as excited about creating a brand that matters in culture as we are. As a Brand Copywriter you will be joining our in-house creative department to help guide our global team of designers and consistently ensure our brand sounds and feels full of personality. This is an exciting opportunity to grow and take ownership over projects, while collaborating with skilled team members from a variety of disciplines.
The ideal candidate jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. This is a fast-paced work environment, so attentiveness and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease are a must.
When it’s safe to return to the office your time will be spent at our headquarters in the heart of San Francisco or remotely in LA/NY. This is an exempt position reporting into our Director of Brand and Creative.
- Responsible for developing and partnering with creative leadership on brand work.
- Help develop a robust copywriting process that allows for maximum alignment.
- Concept and execute high-quality strategic content across multiple social and digital platforms.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team: including designers, animators, account leads and project managers.
- Develop and explore new content and experiences for our brand message to be conveyed.
- Digest feedback and develop alternate creative solutions.
- Maintain consistent creative quality while applying brand guidelines.
- Be a standard-bearer for our culture and values.
- You have a minimum of 6 - 8 years combined experience working at an advertising agency, digital agency, or in-house creative department.
- You have outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience in branding, advertising, marketing, and new media communication.
- You have an understanding of what makes excellent copy, messaging, and experiences.
- You demonstrate solid expertise in developing creative solutions and translating brand work into a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and mediums, including advertising, print, video and broadcast, interactive, social, and web.
- You have in-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative process, providing guidance and mentorship for designers, and giving timely and helpful feedback to improve creative solutions.
- You can produce all work efficiently and on schedule.
- Your design skills are outstanding, and you have the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- You can communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or another related field is required.