Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for an experienced Senior C++ Engineer to work on a highly performant C++ library that provides API for construction and execution of computational graphs, allowing execution of image processing tasks in parallel on both CPU and GPU and doing the heavy lifting for PicsArt applications.
We are a team of experts with a strongly established engineering culture, developing and shipping products that directly impact hundreds of millions of users worldwide. We are seeking strong C++ engineers to join the team and help us design and build our next generation of libraries and platforms.Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and enhance cross-platform C++ library with the Objective-C, Java and Python wrappers;
- Work effectively in a cross-platform environment including iOS, Android and UNIX/Linux distributions;
- Ensure that deliverables match or exceed expected performance and functional requirements;
- Closely collaborate with team members and customer teams to ensure their goals and priorities are met;
- Be able to effectively work on a large scale and cross-platform code-base;
- Debug complex, multi-component issues that can span across multiple layers from OS, library to the application;
- Profile performance problems and drive optimizations across the entire software stack;
- Train and provide mentorship for junior and intermediate team members;
- Willing to learn new technologies and algorithms.
- Intensive experience, knowledge and deep understanding of C++;
- Strong understanding of code compilation, linking and the execution phases;
- Strong knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms;
- Experience in developing complex libraries and applications in a cross-platform environment is a plus;
- Experience in developing APIs consumed from Objective-C, Python and Java environments is a plus;
- Knowledge of GPU rendering and computational technologies like OpenGL, Metal, and Vulkan is a plus.