Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is seeking a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to join our fast-paced Product Marketing Team. We’re looking for a versatile marketer to drive lifecycle strategy and campaigns with a strong focus on retaining and engaging existing PicsArt users. The ideal candidate will have experience working with 3rd party marketing automation vendors, and have direct experience with strategy and execution for marketing campaigns across various channels on web and mobile. They will also have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and use data to make business decisions.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is exempt and can be based in San Francisco, New York City or the UK and reports to the Sr. Director of Product & Lifecycle Marketing.
- Ideate and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns with a strong focus on subscription and win back marketing
- Ensure cohesive user experience across the entire user journey
- Develop a complex segmentation strategy to support highly personalized messaging, and also partner with internal AI and Analytics teams on special segmentation initiatives
- Project manage multiple campaigns and projects from start to finish, including building timelines and working with channel owners to ensure they are executed on-time and without error
- Establish benchmarks by country and platform plus develop scalable, standard methodology and marketing program recommendations
- Rapidly test, learn and optimize to drive KPIs
- Coordinate launch of campaigns across multiple channels, including: push notifications, in-app splash screens, web push and email
- Analyze campaign performance and present findings to the various levels of staff across the org
- Work closely with the creative team to craft the best messaging and visuals for the user
- Troubleshoot issues with our customer engagement vendor and internal team that impact our ability to send and report on product and lifecycle campaigns
- 8 to 10 years of lifecycle marketing experience, including setting up and executing campaigns across multiple channels (email, push, in-app), experience with subscription marketing a plus!
- Experience managing and building a team
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with numbers and mathematical equations
- Ability to work and excel within a matrixed organization and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, collaborative team environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with stakeholders, marketing team and users
- Excellent multi-tasker, project manager with a desire to learn about and experience new cultures, working in globally distributed, mid-to late-stage start-up environments preferred
- Experience managing campaigns in multiple languages, with translation resources. Plus, great attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Flexibility with schedule to attend regular meetings with teams across the globe in different timezones
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, or business related field