Social image editing app and creative community
We are looking for a Director of Financial Planning, Analytics & Insights to be a part of the Finance team and lead strategic planning and analysis. This role will be an integral part to PicsArt’s future growth and will be the analytical engine of the company for business insights and decision making.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is for salaried, exempt employment based in San Francisco reporting to the Vice President of Finance.
- Analyze business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Revenue Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Build, maintain and automate complex and dynamic financial models to provide data driven, actionable insights to drive product growth and other strategic objectives.
- Collaborate and partner with multiple cross functional teams (Product/Program Management, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.) to help manage and drive product planning & forecasting, product pricing, licensing/development agreements, new product introductions, PUA optimization, promotions & product business cases.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes. Own and recommend financial impacts.
- Develop an internal customer-focused operating model to deliver reporting, dashboards, insights, analytics, and data-driven operational assets to drive value to the organization using data as a competitive advantage.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI on campaigns across the different areas of the business.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Math or Economics.
- 8+ years experience in FP&A, at least 3+ as a Manager or Director level.
- Experience in startup industry, or at least an entrepreneurial division of a larger company (mobile, consumer tech preferred).
- Ability to work with people from different cultures (e.g., US, Europe, broader Asia).
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; a master financial storyteller.
- Expert Excel skills including both data analysis (lookups, if statements, pivot tables, macros, etc.) and forward-looking modeling (i.e. forecasting and what-if scenario analysis). Experience with Tier 1 ERP, Planning and Reporting tools a plus.
- Exceptional team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.