productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is a customer-driven product management system that empowers teams to get the right products to market, faster. It provides a complete solution for product teams to understand user needs, prioritize what to build next, align everyone on the roadmap, and engage with their customers. Productboard is easy to use, enables company-wide collaboration, and integrates into existing workflows. Over 3,000 organizations around the world use Productboard to build excellent products.
As Corporate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Productboard’s overall brand strategy, communications, and analyst relations programs. You will partner closely with the Head of Corporate Marketing, our leadership team, and other key stakeholders to effectively communicate the value of Productboard across channels while helping create a new category.
On a typical day, you will...
- Build awareness of the Productboard among target audiences through proactive, multi-year brand campaigns across channels, including driving stories that advance Productboard’s narrative and influence
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters, industry analysts, and influencers, particularly in tech and business media
- Work with internal spokespeople to develop their platforms and messaging via media training, penning op-eds, interview opportunities and speaking engagements
- Work closely with our Head of Corporate Marketing and executive team to help refine and shepherd brand, voice, and corporate positioning
- Create journalistic, data-driven story pitches, statements, articles, FAQs, and other creative content to educate external audiences about the category we’re creating
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to support announcements with customers, partners, and more
- Help manage global agency teams and ensure consistency across geographies on key developments and initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in communications or content at a fast-growing, high profile organization(s)
- 4+ years of experience in B2B technology marketing or communications
- Effective storytelling skills
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creative, brand and PR agencies and budgets
- BS/BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.