Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
What you will do
Do you love planning global marketing programs? Do you understand cultural nuances to be able to manage successful global marketing campaigns? Can you juggle competing priorities across multiple partners?
Security Scorecard is seeking a Field & Partner Marketing Director to develop our global partner market strategy and manage a team to deliver global events, regional partner and field programs and programs for our strategic alliance and channel partners with a focus on engagement, pipeline development and regional marketing communications.
Additionally, the Field & Partner Marketing Director will be responsible for developing relationships and implementing demand and lead generation marketing strategies to support both alliance and channel partners and geographies to ultimately drive pipelines, accelerate conversion and increase customer satisfaction.
You will report to the Vice President, Marketing, working closely with our partner sales leadership and partners. You will collaborate with the product and marketing teams to launch partnerships, develop collateral, and drive GTM initiatives across direct and partner initiatives.
- Work with leadership and partners to develop global field and partner marketing strategy and plans.
- Define and manage implementation of region-specific marketing plans (Partner and Direct).
- Define regional specific marketing goals and KPIs.
- Use omni channel marketing best practices.
- Track marketing campaigns and determine the most successful.
- Prepare and present reports on campaign success and deliverables.
- Support Revenue Marketing team goals and programs.
- Plan and host both offline and online events.
- Align and assist regional sales/channel Directors.
- Use quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities.
- Thinking strategically, but also executing and managing with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 8-10 years of Marketing experience (Field, Partner, Regional) in a B2B environment
- Experience supporting Global Marketing Programs with an understanding of creating effective programs for specific territories, regional, or cultural nuances.
- Experience with planning and organizing global events including user groups and industry trade shows - in person and digital
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practices
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker
- Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features
- Experience with marketing tools and software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.