Snapdocs is a real estate technology company that's leading the charge to modernize, streamline, and improve the mortgage process for lenders, title and escrow companies, and consumers.
Strategy and Operations Manager
Denver, CO, US
San Francisco, CA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Snapdocs is building out its Strategy team and we need a Strategy & Operations Manager to improve efficiencies and drive growth. Are you self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven and are willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the business successful? Then we should talk.
Snapdocs is an early-stage technology platform, backed by blue-chip venture capital firms like Founders Fund, SV Angels, Sequoia Capital, F-Prime Capital and Y Combinator. We are tackling the $1.75 trillion U.S. mortgage market, developing modern software for an industry that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. We bring security, efficiency, and ultimately a better home buying experience to a paper-based pillar of the US economy. As we expand our product offering and tackle a broader swath of customers, we need to grow our team with smart, hungry, and curious people. That’s where you come in...
The Strategy & Operations specialist will collaborate closely with our leadership team to identify, analyze, and resolve the critical issues facing our business. You will lead cross-functional projects to drive strategic decision-making across the whole company. Using data to deeply understand the drivers of our business, you will proactively identify ways to improve performance, effectiveness, and efficiency. Everything from workflow changes to growth strategy and implementing scalable programs across teams to guarantee operation improvements. This is a key role that is positioned in the middle of the business, allowing you an opportunity to implement processes across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Strategize: Create and work on strategies to drive dramatic improvement in our execution in partnership with operational leads.
- Engage: Improve the way we onboard, work, and build relationships with our customers and partners.
- Optimize: Implement scalable programs across and best practices across diverse teams to guarantee outstanding operations.
- Experiment: Use data-driven insight to drive everything from workflow changes to growth strategy and sales enablement.
- Analyze: Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of recommended strategies and tactics.
- Influence: Work across the organization in partnership with other functions to guide strategic projects and harness opportunities.
- Growth minded: You like being presented with a problem and coming up with a plan. You have demonstrated sound business judgment and are confident to act amidst uncertainty.
- Bias to action: We are often the pacesetters of the organization, pushing to drive learning and outcomes at commercial speed.
- Accountable: You want to manage the outcome and help improve our most essential growth and profitability metrics. You feel a deep sense of ownership to company outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial: You want to shape the direction of the company.
- Generalist: You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business.
- Relationship-builder: You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of responsibilities. You know when to apply different approaches with tact to drive outcomes and build relationships.
- Management consulting, finance, or business development experience required; MBA degree is preferred but not required.
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals and succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Comfort with direct communications--both giving and receiving feedback in the spirit of improving quickly.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Bonus: SQL knowledge or excitement to learn it.
- High-growth or early-stage start-up experience or a Real-estate background is a plus, but not essential.