Snapdocs is a real estate technology company that's leading the charge to modernize, streamline, and improve the mortgage process for lenders, title and escrow companies, and consumers.
Director of Sales Development
Job Description / Skills Required
If you love building businesses from the ground up, but also value the stability and trajectory of a hyper-growth Series C company, we have a super rare opportunity that combines both.
Snapdocs is an early-stage, rapidly growing company backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. We are tackling the massive mortgage market, developing modern software for an industry that still relies on fax machines and manila envelopes. We’re growing at breakneck speed, with an innovative product and unique approach to streamlining real estate closings. This positions us to lead the industry’s digital transformation.
Snapdocs currently serves four customers: lenders, title companies, signing services, and notaries. As our growth has accelerated, it has become clear that dedicated leadership can drive rare results. As such we are seeking the right person to lead our title, signing service, and notary business (together, Snapdocs Scheduling).
As a Director of Sales Development, you will use your extensive leadership and sales experience to lead, coach, and mentor a team of Sales Development Representatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy for the team and manage daily operations as well as performance to KPIs
- Leverage training and internal resources to become an expert about the company, industry, and our platform
- Interview and hire experienced Inside Sales Representatives to expand this team of professionals
- Strategically coordinate outbound activities to target various buying personas and create high-value opportunities in target accounts
- Understand the value drivers of prospects to craft outbound campaigns that offer unique perspectives specific to their economic motivators
- Work close with our Marketing team to help develop ABM campaigns to target high value prospects
- Coach the team to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Provide ongoing training, support, and leadership to the team
- Consistently drive performance to ensure delivery of revenue objectiveAnalyze and report on key metrics and forecasted performance
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience - Sales Development and Inside Sales preferred
- Desirable to also have consultative value-based selling experiences
- Experience with managing a team of sellers to drive performance
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional roles, fostering a high performing sales culture across the organization
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans at the organizational level, including key milestones, enrolling key leaders in that process
- Strong personal drive, a self-starter that thrives in a dynamic working environment with the ability to take guidance and run with the agenda
- Well organized with the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives concurrently and deliver quality in a timely manner
- Has a track record of being an inspiring leader with an inclusive approach who has built followership at all levels across an organization including their peer group and direct report teams
- Must have the desire and demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Snapdocs’ culture is one that strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration. We provide a range of excellent benefits ranging from the standard stuff (matching 401(k)!, free lunches, 21 days PTO!) to the not so standard (10-year exercise window on your options (!!)) and our location in the heart of the Financial District in SF is super convenient.