Amplitude helps companies build better products.
If you are someone who is passionate about Security and IT, have a high sense of ownership, love to work in a fast pace environment and have impact by managing a small team while continuing to make individual impact, we would love to talk to you. The team you will manage is a growing team of world class IT and Security Professionals. You will be expected to develop a cohesive Vision and Strategy for the team that will evolve over time. You will work closely with leadership and critical business owners for our quickly growing international company.
As the Head of Security and IT, you will:
- Oversee our security posture for our Saas product and work with engineers.
- Define and Develop the IT Security policies, standards and guidelines
- Oversee training and dissemination of security policies and practices
- Lead a team of Information Technology Professionals
- Define and report on information security metrics
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and regulatory trends and developments
- Oversee the creation of the technology roadmap and Security Standards across all business systems, following best practice monitoring, reporting, alerting and threat management (SOC, SIEM and Vulnerability Management)
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have had deep experience leading information technology and security teams
- You’ve had previous experience as a Security Architect
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series E, led by GIC, and crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- 25+ of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.