Amplitude helps companies build better products.
At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, and Hubspot. Backed by top VCs - Battery Ventures, Benchmark and YCombinator - our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
As a Partner Success Manager at Amplitude, you will become a strategic product intelligence consultant to our agency partners - understanding where there are knowledge gaps to be addressed, advising them on opportunities to further develop their service offerings, and helping their teams adopt modern processes and frameworks. Your empathy for product teams at companies of all sizes makes you the perfect person to help our partners develop a similar knowledge. You will help them articulate and deliver the value of Amplitude, drive customer activation & retention, and navigate complex enterprise hierarchies through workshops, training, and enablement. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success for APAC, ultimately leading efforts for customer retention & expansion within the partner portfolio.
As a Partner Success Manager in our APAC office, you will:
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor for Amplitude’s partner networks in Korea, ANZ, Russia, and other emerging markets
- Drive accountability for customer retention & activation targets through the partner network, and align closely with the Head of Customer Success for APAC
- Enable the partner network with customer renewal and activation best practices. Coach them to drive retention and help them grow their product intelligence practices.
- Serve as a knowledge bridge between the Amplitude team, your partner network, and the strategic partner customers to teach new product functionality and solicit inbound product feedback
- Collaborate closely with the Partner Managers to provide a world-class experience to our agency partners
- Quickly build expertise in the Amplitude product and the product intelligence space
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have experience in customer or partner account management and working at scale
- You have experience delivering webinars, trainings, and workshops to large audiences across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You have 3+ years of technology industry experience - preferably in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
- You have knowledge of the wider analytics ecosystem and/or hands-on experience with the Amplitude product
- You have history working in an agency or large consultancy in a digital delivery capacity.
- You have language skills to add to the team in Korean (not required)
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series E, led by GIC, and crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.