Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude is the fastest growing digital analytics company in the world. With amazing investors (Sequoia, Benchmark, YCombinator, GIC), thousands of companies using our product and more than 400% YoY revenue growth, we are expanding the Go-To-Market function quickly!
Amplitude is looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our expanding team here in our European Headquarters in the heart of Amsterdam City. We are seeking driven individuals with high energy, sound business acumen and a natural sales instinct to join our Sales Development Team, and uplevel their enterprise software sales skills.
The Sales Development Representative will be supporting the Nordic Region and will focus on sourcing and engaging with high potential prospects in order to build out Amplitude’s footprint across the region. As the first point of contact with potential customers, you will work alongside outstanding sales and marketing professionals to generate sales leads, qualify active buying interest, schedule appointments for the sales team to work, and qualify leads built by the marketing department.
Successful Sales Development Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level sales positions within the business.
About the job:
First 30 Days:
- Get trained on Amplitude’s sales process. Learn how to properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts
- Start making outbound customer calls to find new business and accounts
- Shadow fellow Sales Development Representatives
- Attend trainings to learn about the product and industry
- Partner with Account Executives to build out account plans for your assigned strategic accounts
- Strengthen your product and industry knowledge through 1:1s
- Understand how to recognize and uncover larger opportunities
- Have a great understanding of Amplitude’s sales model
- Be able to help train and onboard new hires
- Be proficient in basic product demos as you work towards a closing role
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have a deep desire to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face
- You’ve done some selling in the past and want to learn how to be great at software sales (extra points for candidates with > 1 year of SaaS sales experience)
- Interest in software sales as a career
- A natural passion and curiosity for fast-paced technology
- Clear communicator with a deep sense of empathy
- A self-starter who loves problem solving and teamwork
- Excellent written communication skills
- BA/BS at an accredited college: preferably business degree, or equivalent life experience
- 1-2 years customer-facing experience
- Nordic language fluency preferred
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is a Series E startup backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.