Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Join us as we deliver innovative and creative solutions to our customers. We're looking for a Senior Solutions Architect with experience executing customer implementations and is passionate about product analytics, problem solving, and excellent client service. You will have the opportunity to provide a significant impact on Amplitude and the success of our customers. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a strong curiosity for "how things work". You are a solution- and execution-oriented individual with a dedication for getting things done.
To learn more about our team, check out our blog post on Customer Success at Amplitude!
As a Solutions Architect, you will:
- Own a critical phase of the customer lifecycle, technical implementation, and work with Customer Success team members to deliver great results.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor for our customers to support implementation across their tech stack and continuous data management within Amplitude by becoming an expert in the Amplitude platform, SDKs, and APIs.
- Draw upon your comprehensive understanding of product analytics, Amplitude's vision, and relevant experience to guide customers in building solutions to further their product intelligence strategy.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the analytics ecosystem in order to successfully guide our customers as they integrate Amplitude into their data flows and business processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Amplitude's product and engineering functions to innovate internal processes and consult on our product roadmap.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- 3+ years of customer-facing technical experience in managing complex customer environments and owning data integration/technical implementation deployments.
- A consistent track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects with excellent work ethic, leadership, and project management skills.
- Prior experience working with tools in any of the following areas: enterprise SaaS, product analytics, digital marketing, A/B testing, business intelligence, customer data platforms, data warehouses/pipelines, or any of our integration partners.
- Excellent verbal and written social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders with an array of experience levels and technical competencies.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.