An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The Lead SDET position is responsible for leading the Platform quality assurance team and driving new initiatives, as well as executing existing ones. You will be instrumental in test design and development and driving the test automation strategy for our cloud based platform. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects involving data pipelines, data management and API test design and test development.
- Build testing frameworks to ensure our Platform Infrastructure is reliable, resilient and extensible
- Lead efforts to improve and evolve our testing strategies
- Work to streamline the automation in a CI/CD pipeline
- Support the QA automation team through mentoring and problem solving
- At least 5 years of experience in software automation testing
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA tech lead
- Experience creating test automation frameworks from ground up and running them at scale
- Strong automation experience in testing REST APIs, big data using complex queries
- Experience in testing tools like TestNG, Junit, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and SDLC concepts: code review best practices, code coverage analysis, continuous test and delivery
- Exposure to microservices architecture
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
Nice To Haves:
- CRM/Enterprise software experience
- SaaS experience
- Knowledge of testing methodologies like Data driven testing
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!