DailyHunt enables consumers to access news and books in the language of their choice.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience as an DevOps Architect.
- Application migration experience that involves migrating large scale infra between Public to Public or Private to Public Clouds.
- Experience in executing migration cutover activities. Support UAT, troubleshoot during and post migration issues
- Service Mapping between different cloud service offerings during migrations and technical needs.
- Implement cost optimisation plans
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and management tools that integrate with AZURE Cloud
- Creation/Maintenance of basic post-deployment infrastructure configuration management scripts
- Solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies
- Work with Application Developers to automate builds and software deployments to QA & production
- Review recommendations around Security, Availability, Performance, and from Cloud platform
- Automation tools like Ansible, Shell, Python, Puppet, Terraform, Chef.
- Ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
Nice to haves:
Relevant technical certifications around Azure Cloud.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Implement high-quality cloud architectures that meet customer requirements and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
2. Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
3. The ideal resource will have experience across enterprise-grade hybrid cloud or data centre transformation.
4. Proficient in distributed systems and associated planning and designing of infrastructure.
6. Serves as subject matter expert to business areas, project teams and vendors to apply and execute relevant use of technology solutions and lead efforts to examine opportunities and challenges.
7. Accountable for adhering to corporate architecture standards, ensuring technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation and contributing to corporate architecture strategy-setting.
8. Deep dive into issues by conducting an extensive analysis of the defined problems and share best-fit methodologies tools and services to ensure the right solution for the requirement.
9. Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure.
10. Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions including providing a detailed analysis of the pros and cons and build vs buy options.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
8 to 12 Years