Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for an experienced Head of Product Operations to join our fast-paced global team. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely innovative, fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform with more than 150M monthly active creators. This position can be based in any one of our key global operations around the world, including San Francisco, New York, the UK (London/Glasgow), Barcelona, Vienna, Prague, Moscow or Yerevan. The position reports directly to our CPO.
You will lead the development of and consistent execution against the frameworks, processes and communications to ensure strategic and speedy roadmap execution. You will be a highly effective communicator of our product vision and mission to our internal teams. You will be an excellent problem solver, project manager and have strong analytical and technical skills. You will have the courage to confidently express an independent point of view and influence others.Responsibilities:
- As a key member of the Product Team, the Head of Product Operations will:
- Partner with PM team to develop and refine roadmap planning; manage this process as a primary function;
- Lead and refine the process for successful product launches;
- Design, develop and execute launch process documents for all product launches;
- Ensure zero- or low-defect launches through a combination of rigorous process and cross-functional collaboration;
- Assist team in prioritizing and achieving commercial deliverables across all projects to meet quarterly objectives;
- Support the PM Team in the transition from launch to ongoing product management;
- Ensure cross-department alignment through clear and transparent communication and processes, updated roadmaps, etc.
- Product operations and product management;
- Experience launching products and/or services in fast paced global environments;
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve alignment, meet targets;
- Capable of working independently with nominal direction;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.