Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a Content Systems Manager to join our fast-paced Content Operations Team. This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company for those who are: passionate about systems and operational tooling optimization; have experience building and managing workflows and processes; are extremely organized and process-driven; are able to drive large and complex projects and can lead discussions with cross-functional teams around the world.
The Content Systems Manager will be responsible for developing solutions for all Content on PicsArt by creating scaled workflows and tooling to address content-specific issues, will analyze the overall PicsArt content experience, package content insights, and develop system features needed to optimize delivery, scale ingestion, and build out content management for PicsArt users, partners, and in-house design teams. This employee will work closely with our Content Studio Leads, Content Operations Manager, Product Management, Data, and Backend teams.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is for salaried, exempt employment and can be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City (working from home remotely until it is safe to return to our offices) and reports directly to the Director of Content.Responsibilities:
- Be subject matter expert to drive adoption and review platform systems strategy from a Content lens (Content Delivery, Ingestion, CMS updates and organization, content surfacing in Web and App Product);
- Drive integration and large ingestion projects (License, API);
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners (internal and external) in developing and prioritizing comprehensive, data-driven tool improvement requests and raise core problems to our engineering department and other cross-functional teams;
- Work with Product, CMS, Content Operations team to best optimize processes on a project-by-project basis with overall scope and strategy in mind;
- Adhere to the strategy, vision, and cultural climate at PicsArt; one that promotes a strong team and better results for our customers; through rapid prototyping, innovation, creativity, and strong execution.
- At least 5 years of experience in online operations, product management, or technical project management and support;
- Experience developing technical roadmaps and working with backend engineers to build requirements for execution;
- Experience working cross-functionally and across multiple time zones;
- Experience with data analysis, proprietary tools, and software-oriented projects;
- Experience with third-party software integrations, Digital Asset Management, content review systems;
- Experience managing data visual dashboards (Tableau, Looker) is a plus;
- Experience with SQL is a plus;
- Knowledge of media company business models and industry solutions;
- Knowledge of JSON and Python is a plus;
- Proficiency with ticketing and project management software (JIRA, Confluence, Roadmunk, Asana);
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across multiple business units and effectively communicate;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and stack work by priority (P0, P1, P2, P3);
- Ability to focus, with a keen attention to detail;
- Assertive and persistent while still maintaining a positive demeanor;
- Self-driven and organized with the ability to successfully manage time, workflow, and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines to drive results.