Identify and prevent possible breaches before a hacker attacks.
SafeBreach is a pioneer in the emerging category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS). The company's groundbreaking platform provides a "hacker's view" of an enterprise's security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls and improve SOC analyst response. SafeBreach automatically executes breach methods with an extensive and growing Hacker's Playbook™ of research and real-world investigative data. With headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA, the company is funded by Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, PayPal and investor Shlomo Kramer.
Though we are headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, this role can be a remote work from home position.
● Contribute to messaging development and drive adoption, working closely with the Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams, to support product launches and initiatives
● Help define and communicate our value proposition including strategy, collateral, sales material, and competitive intelligence information to enable sales and partners
● Develop collateral, videos, blog posts, website content, thought leadership content, product demos and webinars presentations
● Support partner relationships in sell-in and sell-through efforts
● Understand market trends and competitors that enable you to develop differentiated marketing strategies and inform product decisions and priorities to influence our Product Roadmap and to increase our market presence and penetration
● Become a market expert on SafeBreach current and future buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria, and factors that delay or block purchasing decisions. Communicate these learnings to Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Leadership
● Communicate the value of new products and features to the sales team and develop sales communications tools (e.g., webpages, slide decks, solution briefs, technical briefs and case studies etc.) that educate product experts on customer personas and the buyer's journey to best position SafeBreach against our competitors
● Extract meaningful and actionable insights based on customer interviews, feedback, and data to understand customer needs, experiences, and expectations
● Create and maintain compelling and quantitative ROI analysis
● Create and maintain proposal library to assist Sales with RFx responses
● Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors messaging and marketing to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation
● Collaborate with customer success and sales to capture customer stories and references for internal training and external use
● 3-5 years of product marketing experience for cyber security solutions
● Natural storyteller
● You have a true curiosity around customer personas, challenges, and behaviors
● You can identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration
● A background in product and training video production or at minimum a strong desire to embrace learning video marketing
● A Bachelor's Degree in CS, EE, or technical equivalent background
● Marketing MBA is a plus