Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
United States of America
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
What you will do
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business in the Denver/Colorado area. In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Field Sales Director you will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution. You will report to our VP of Sales, Central.
The position involves both phone/web and frequent face to face value selling, and is approximately 30-40% travel oriented, in a non COVID environment. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS software field sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth.
- Bachelors degree.
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M annual recurring revenue
- Minimum 2+ years of experience selling through the channel partners.
- Experience working in the cyber security sales space strongly preferred.
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.