Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As a design team, we’re doing things a bit differently. Our team is built on the belief that everyone has an inherent capability for creativity, and that the best solutions are found when people tackle problems together. We bring our peers into our work and lead with creative problem solving, human-centered design, and artful execution.
As a Brand Designer at Ironclad
- You’re a visual storyteller — You can craft a narrative, clarify complex ideas, and evoke diverse emotions through your work.
- You work across mediums — Whether it’s print, digital, web, video, or environmental, you know how to create meaningful impact with each.
- You’re a systems thinker — You can identify patterns and know how to turn them into reusable artifacts and processes.
- You sweat the small stuff — You know it’s the little things that make people fall in love with a brand.
- You’ve got impeccable taste — You know how to identify and build upon cultural trends in design, music, fashion, tech, and legal.
- You love to learn — You’ve got a growth mindset and are ready to build upon your abilities with the team
- You’re pretty SaaS-y — You know how to create scalable, compelling assets that generate value at each stage of the customer journey.
- 5 or more years experience as a Brand Designer, Communications Designer, or Visual Designer
- An excellent portfolio with case studies that showcase your foundations in typography, color, form, and design thinking
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe CC, Figma, etc.
- Experience creating visuals that communicate complex concepts
- Relevant experience at a SaaS company in-house and/or agency
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.