Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a results-driven, team-oriented Product Manager. If you are strategic, tactical, excited about driving product vision and priorities, and guiding products from conception to launch, we’d love to meet you!
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position can be based on the east coast of the US or in Europe.Responsibilities:
- Execute and ship: from specing out features, user testing, and launching numerous A/B tests to coordinating global rollout strategy with Marketing, and tussling with stakeholders. Your role is broad!
- Work with your team, users, and stakeholders to identify, define, and communicate customer insights and pain points - represent the customer;
- Evangelize and communicate persuasively. Make cases that are impossible to refute or ignore. Use data, insights, and other resources at your fingertips to craft your product narrative and influence the powers at be to support your plans;
- Simplify. Get 80% of the benefit with 20% of the effort. Then do it again, achieving compounding effects for our customers and the business;
- Understand good design but be able to distinguish it from great design;
- Contribute to overall product strategy - you are a leader and can influence strategy at the highest levels;
- Understand technical tradeoffs and the complexity of products in your backlog without costing input from developers;
- Leverage past experience and benchmarking to forecast the impact of your products. Measure benefit after launch, learn, and repeat;
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators.
- BS, MA or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or an equivalent field;
- 3+ years of Product Management experience;
- Demonstrated initiative; rolling up your sleeves to get the job done is your nature;
- You are exceptional at data analysis and happiest diving into challenging, open-ended problems;
- You are adept at getting answers from users quickly, conducting your own UX research, writing your own surveys and user testing scripts;
- Ability to define product vision, provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends;
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and are comfortable balancing tactical project execution and strategy;
- You are an exceptionally structured thinking and communicator - able to present complex ideas at the executive level;
- Experience managing community-oriented products. You know what it means to identify and celebrate commonalities between users;
- Bonus points for direct experience working on search and/or marketplace products;
- Direct experience working with data engineers and AI teams is a plus.