Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the team
The Signals Collection team acts as the primary fuel for SecurityScorecard’s product, operationalizing our threat intelligence collection on a massive scale. The signals collection team partners with intelligence and other parts of the organization to understand the requirements to help drive the overall collection mission. Be part of an exciting team building the next generation of threat intelligence.
What you will do
The position entails designing and developing sytems to support distributed scanning. Managing collected data feeds that get processed into SecurityScorecard's pipeline and scoring systems to power the Ratings Platform. Scale systems to meet the needs of increasing scanning cadences and adding millions of companies to the Ratings Platform. Develop new and better ways of operationalizing threat intelligence data collection.
- 3+ years of experience with Low level languages (e.g. Go, C, C++)
- 3+ years of experience with Scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (e.g. Postgres)
- 3+ years of experience with Message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, SQS)
- 3+ years of experience with Building distributed systems
- Solid foundations in one or more of the following: Networking protocols , Network based scanning (nmap, zmap, nessus, masscan, etc), Web crawling
- Experience with software design principles, and test-driven development
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Interest in cybersecurity
- Ability to do independent research
- Ability to make data driven decisions
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.