Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Brand Designer
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand by shipping world-class creative. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with design and marketing stakeholders to develop effective marketing projects and campaigns. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who can think strategically, but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. Reporting to our Director of Brand Design, you’ll work collaboratively to develop and execute on the vision and strategy of Brand Design at Attentive.
You @ Attentive
- You’ll design and lead a broad range of design projects, including digital invitations and landing pages, social media graphics, sales collateral, and physical installations.
- You’ll operate collaboratively with various design and marketing stakeholders on a cross-functional team.
- You’ll work directly with our Director of Brand Design to ensure a cohesive vision and style guide across Product Design and Brand Design.
- You’ll represent the Brand Design team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape design planning and strategy.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in graphic design across both print and digital (B2B)
- A strong sensibility for systems, grids, typography, color, and illustration.
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Procreate, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Passionate about visual design up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ability to defend your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly.
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads.
- Experience in a SaaS company (startup or enterprise) preferred.
- Motion design experience is a nice to have.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.