Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
Bird’s Platform and Fleet Manager products allow entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world to partner with Bird to launch their own fleet of scooters using our proprietary technology. The Sales team is responsible for leading Bird’s global expansion by sourcing, vetting, signing, and scaling new partners across a spectrum of size and complexity.
We are looking for a strategic sales leader to oversee the North American sales effort for our Global Revenue team. We are looking for a collaborative leader to build a scalable sales engine and drive results that have a direct impact on the growth of our entire business. If you have a track record leading high functioning, strategic, and high volume sales teams while building scalable processes, then this is the role for you.
- Build, lead, and manage a team of high performing Business Development Representatives and Account Executives, each requiring a different level of mentorship and guidance.
- Refine existing and design future sales processes from ground up with a deep understanding of how to performance-manage against funnel metrics.
- Set strategic direction for the sales team to exceed our overall growth targets while consistently reviewing and updating sales strategies as our business evolves.
- Consistently analyze the performance of the sales department ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to executives and senior management.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business.
- Insert into most complex and high impact sales conversations to assist in closing and expediting sales cycle.
- 7-10+ years of sales experience, with 4-6+ years of sales management experience.
- Preference for candidates with experience within a high growth company focused on the B2B and/or Enterprise space.
- Passion for sales leadership, development, and mentorship.
- Self starter and collaborative leader.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and funnel metrics.
- Start-up experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.