An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring a Solutions Architect, who will be responsible for supporting the sale and deployment of our largest customers. This role is perfect for someone with a deep Salesforce CRM background, experience in rolling out large deployments with Fortune 500 companies, and is seen as a top Trailblazer in the Salesforce community. This role will report directly to the Director of Sales Engineering.
The Sales Engineers are the stewards of solution success for new revenue generation at Clari. This role will work closely with SE & sales leadership, our heads of R&D, the VP of Customer Success, and our CTO to scale our upmarket efforts.
- De facto Salesforce expert at the company working on the largest deployments of Clari
- Engage with our largest prospects and customers to understand their revenue objectives and their technology infrastructure
- Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that align with clients business requirements
- Lead platform architecture sessions with IT & Operations teams; explaining business value, design methodology, and security controls
- Collaborate with project management teams to successfully deliver on proposed solutions
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Security teams at Clari; propose enhancements to platform architecture and capabilities to support our largest customers
- Document solutions and support maintenance of existing platform & security documentation
- 10+ years of enterprise SaaS experience in an Architect, Sales Engineering, or equivalent role required
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working with IT and Security executives to approve projects
- Experience with integration architecture, third-party integration tools and ETL (such as Informatica, Jitterbit, etc.) ideal
- Deep functional and technical understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and other Cloud Computing Services is preferred
- Strong skills communicating complex platform architecture
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!