An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Technical Program Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We’re looking for a dynamic Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join Clari’s Engineering team. In this role you’ll partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success and other teams to manage cross-functional engineering programs and change management of new process rollouts.
The TPM group is a newly formed function at Clari and is responsible for technical project and program management, engineering team support, and process governance and strategy within engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team early on to help lay the foundation for engineering’s operational success.
- Champion new processes and coach cross functional teams through transformations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and others to manage engineering work of all sizes
- Create and maintain project and program plans
- Provide written and verbal updates and other communications on behalf of the team
- Identify, mitigate, and manage risks and impediments
- Act as a servant leader to the team(s) you are working with
- 2+ years experience in the same or similar role working with software engineering teams
- Strong Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience leading teams through process transformations
- Experience driving large scale programs to completion
- Technical aptitude - You may not know how to code but you understand technical concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- You have a positive attitude and like to have fun!
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!