CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
CleverTap offers an AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to improve user retention and conversion rates through behavioural insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration.
More than 8000 brands including some of the global brands such as Hotstar (Disney Group), MBC Group, Americana Food, Seera, Namshi.com and GoJek use CleverTap to offer delightful, personalized experiences to their users.
CleverTap has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Amsterdam, Dubai and Mumbai. Our investors include Sequoia India, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings.
Position: Manager Sales / Account Executive
No. of Positions: 1
About the Position
The Account Executive role is a position with the responsibility of acquiring new business in the region including planning, ensuring implementation of plans to achieve revenue, growth and customer satisfaction.
This region gets the support of Marketing and Customer Success through dedicated functional experts assigned to the region working under the guidance of respective CoE Leaders.
The ideal candidate should have understanding of the mobile marketing space and familiarity with the regional market. We are looking for an individual who can hustle, roll up sleeves, has the growth and entrepreneurial mindset.
Candidate should have experience in Middle East, Turkey and Africa Market.
- Achieve Q-o-Q sales quotas
- Proven track record on being able to generate pipeline/new conversations
- Build and manage relationships with prospects & customers
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Manage the Salesforce data on a daily basis with meeting notes, sales funnel updating, etc
- Nurture relationships post sale to secure long term business
- 3-5 years of outstanding results in a SaaS sales-related role in delivering new customer growth.
- Conceptual understanding of APIs, Webhooks, SDKs, Cloud, and SaaS technologies preferred
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Business Acumen
Reports to: Director Sales -META
Why join us?
- You are a leader ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success
Internet, Mobile Marketing, SaaS