Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
The Executive Support team is essential to improving the overall efficiency and productivity of our Leadership team. The team is empowered to gather ample business context and partner with Leaders to understand the unique challenges and priorities of their functional area and how that relates to the organization as a whole. A Senior Administrative Assistant at Clover is expected to think critically about existing processes, develop an advanced perspective on how the Leadership team can be most effective with their time and actively implement structural improvements.
We are looking for an autonomous Senior Administrative Assistant to join the team and provide full-cycle support to 3-4 senior level leaders. You will have the opportunity to scope and execute on special cross-functional projects and are expected to drive strategic initiatives within the Executive Support function.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant you will:
- Provide scheduling assistance and ad-hoc administrative support across various departments.
- Manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings across various time zones while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues.
- Relieve the Leadership team of administrative detail, work on projects, and coordinate workflows.
- Assist with employee expense reimbursements.
- Be responsible for confidential and time-sensitive materials.
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements.
- Greet guests and ensure onsite meetings flow smoothly (e.g. ordering lunch, printing materials, Zoom meetings, etc.).
- Assist with special projects as necessary.
You will love this job if:
- You are highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details.
- You are capable of relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- You are a problem solver and enjoy making the puzzle pieces fit together.
- You are able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal direction, always staying several steps ahead.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary.
- You are proactive and can adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
- You can perform duties with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- You have strong interest and understanding of Clover Health’s mission and values.
You should get in touch if:
- You are an expert in administrative practices and procedures
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; professional demeanor and discretion is a must.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- You have previous experience with Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.