Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Plan Operations Team is a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our Clover members. Our team includes service operations, network operations, clinical operations and IT. A goal for this team is to continually find new ways to improve our operational performance for Clover members.
As the Manager of Operations Analytics, you will be responsible for contributing to the operational performance and reporting of the Plan Operations Team. This includes leading dashboard development and operational reporting to establish cross-functional impact across all of Plan Operations. You will focus on adherence to CMS requirements while meeting the needs of the organization.
As a Manager, Operations Analytics you will:
- Lead a team of Operations Analysts.
- Work with the Plan Operations Team to provide feedback and identify areas of opportunity for improvement and Quality Assurance (QA).
- Collaborate with Plan Operations management team and IT leads to collect all relevant background information to troubleshoot issues and notify stakeholders of resolution.
- Update Internal site (Confluence) for workflow and process communication.
- Develop and maintain adequate outreach systems and resources to assure timely and effective data collection, summarization, and reporting including, but not limited to, management and productivity tracking.
- Build and maintain dashboarding to measure progress for various Plan Operations projects and initiatives.
- Serve as a point of escalation for issues regarding reporting, outreach, or any additional blockers that may impact health of project operations.
- Work cross-functionally with all Plan Operations and IT teams on strategic initiatives and project implementations.
You will love this job if:
- You love trying to solve complex problems and collaborating cross functionally to do it.
- You communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You have terrific data experience and skills.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt to change and deal effectively with stress.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience developing dashboards and advanced reports in a managed care, ideally Medicare Advantage, environment.
- You have advanced experience manipulating large datasets along with knowledge of relational databases, data warehouses, and data management principles.
- You have advanced SQL development and reporting skills.
- You have proven experience connecting IT and operations teams by analyzing business requirements to develop solutions.
- You have knowledge of healthcare interoperability standards.
- You have the ability to review existing business processes to identify improvements.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.