Intelligence Processing Unit
At Graphcore we’re optimistic for a future where people live healthier, more informed, more creative lives. Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence, transforming whole industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
What we do, really makes a difference.
What you’ll be doing
As our Talent Development Specialist, you will play a critical role in the continued growth of Graphcore and achievement of our long-term vision & goals. This is a broad role that requires both tactical and strategic capability and a highly organised, structured, approach.
Reporting into the Talent Development Director, your responsibilities will include;
- Drive the planning, design and achievement of our quarterly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) across the organisation.
- Help deliver and evaluate our 2021 Talent Development initiatives which include Management and Leadership Development, Employee Engagement and Professional Capabilities.
- Develop training material for our new HR Information System, supporting end users.
- Support the roll out of an Employee Survey and develop an action plan based on the results.
- Identify and assess training needs through surveys & interviews with employees / managers.
- Design, deliver & evaluate training programmes for employees / managers using a variety of sources & instructional techniques.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems, equipment, and coordinating enrolment.
- Involvement with other People team projects. These could include supporting the delivery of wellbeing programmes, people analytics and other strategic activities.
What you’ll bring
You’ll have demonstrable experience gained from performing similar roles within the technology sector, to include
- A thorough understanding of OKRs; planning, delivery, reporting and ongoing achievement.
- The design, implementation and evaluation of key talent development interventions, concepts and programmes in line with our business strategic priorities,
- Subject matter expertise on Management & Leadership Development and Employee Engagement.
- Facilitation and delivery of training, workshops and offsites when required including train the trainer to subject matter experts.
- Experience of working with and managing external partners.
It goes without saying that you’ll have high levels of credibility and the ability to build influential relationships with senior stakeholders.
As well as the above, you’ll also bring the following skills and experience:
- Expert communicator & presenter – written and in person.
- Natural problem-solving skills.
- Great business presence with experience of working with Exec-level colleagues.
- Analytical with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and manage own workload.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, set own deadlines and deliver against them, including managing and prioritising conflicting programme timelines.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences and are committed to building an inclusive work environment that makes Graphcore a great home for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and want to build a work environment where everyone is happy, productive and respectful, so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, just let us know.