Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. We are working on adapting the product offering to better suit the needs of our rapidly growing international user base... And this is where you come in!
What You'll Be Doing:
The Director of CRM we are seeking will develop hypotheses and test cross-channel campaigns to grow our user base, retain existing subscribers, and win-back lapsed customers. You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize conversion rate, retention rate, and revenue per customer.
Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate while building impactful and compelling messaging to better convey Noom’s value proposition for customers.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with global reach, you will be given autonomy to build a team, test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of hands-on CRM marketing experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience with contractors, agencies, and/or direct reports
- Experience building customer engagement programs from scratch
- Experience with A/B testing and channel optimization for conversion, engagement, retention, and resurrection
- Deep understanding of email, sms, and push KPIs and cross-channel campaign set-up
- Comfortable with analyzing email and web metrics and generating hypotheses
- Experience with deliverability, inboxing, ip warming, and monitoring
- Strong product marketing and persuasive copywriting skills
- Experience with marketing automation or CRM tools (e.g. Braze, Marketo, etc.)
- Preferred: Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Preferred: Experience working in a B2C or subscription marketing
- Preferred: Relevant technical skills including HTML, CSS, SQL
- Preferred: Knowledge of analytical tools including Mixpanel and/or Looker
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Be one of the first hires on a growing team with high stakeholder visibility and runway to pioneer programs that positively impact the business
- Being part of Noom's rocketship where there are great opportunities for advancement
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture