Identify and prevent possible breaches before a hacker attacks.
SafeBreach is a pioneer in the emerging category of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS). The company's groundbreaking platform provides a "hacker's view" of an enterprise's security posture to proactively predict attacks, validate security controls and improve SOC analyst response. SafeBreach automatically executes breach methods with an extensive and growing Hacker's Playbook™ of research and real-world investigative data. With headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA, the company is funded by Sequoia Capital, Deutsche Telekom Capital, Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, PayPal and investor Shlomo Kramer.
This highly visible and impactful role of Customer Success Manager, will be responsible for managing a predefined set of enterprise customer accounts of SafeBreach. CSM will need to build, establish and maintain business relationships from operational teams, executives to information security officers/CISO off each customer. This is a complete proactive role with the need to manage and drive continuous post-sales engagement, working with account management teams/sales with a key focus on retention, achieve 0% churn rate resulting in continuous renewal and up-sell opportunities for SafeBreach. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, good customer advocate, capable of being highly productive with customers and delivering quality customer engagements with great customer satisfaction.
This is an individual contributor role, and does not have any managerial function(s), however might grow into a managerial role in the future.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to
- Drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging our solution to achieve high business value
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from on boarding, through implementation, and assume overall customer responsibility and escalation management
- Stay current with the most recent changes to our product and educate customers on offerings and updates
- Identify and communicate customer pain points to the product team
- Identify renewal risks and collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Facilitate continuous product feedback, up-sell opportunities and achieve 100% renewal rate
Skills and Experience:
- This position requires basic technical skills in cyber security with prior experience working with Cloud technologies, Application Proxies, Internet Security, Networking, data security and other data center Technologies
- Knowledge of firewall, IDS/IPS, AWS infrastructure technologies, security breaches, ethical hacking
- Able to accept constructive criticism from sales and customers and implement relevant changes to improve deployment efficiency and pace
- Ability to understand and communicate various security concepts quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about technology and customer success
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent interpersonal skills; at ease and comfortable working in a client environment remote and onsite
- Able to plan for and deliver a project or multiple projects on a specific and short deadline
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Professional services or Consulting, technical account management, customer success, Sales Engineering or similar customer facing position
- Strong account and customer management skills
- History of managing enterprise accounts in a post-sales role
- Start up experience is preferred
- BS degree or equivalent
- Required travel within North America and Internationally when needed. Approx. 20-30% travel may be required.
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly
- A demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A demonstrated ability to work in a home office environment