Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
United States of America
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
This role will report to our Vice President of Product and will be critical in enabling us to build new features and capabilities, plan for sustainable growth in scale, and support our partnerships ecosystem. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively translate technical specifications to requirements aligned to prioritized business goals and performance metrics. As a product manager in a fast-growing startup, you will be required to interface with customers, write, maintain and monitor technical documentation, as well as work with our marketing team to build value, represent the product, and any other challenges that may arise on our way to scale. If you are a product manager who is excited by cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, and innovative technologies helping customers stay continuously secure - this role might be for you!
What you will do
- You will be responsible for scale projections and requirements, based on data and business-cases.
- You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
- Work closely with our alliances and engineering teams to develop a deep understanding of the customer operations model, distribution landscape, and competitive environment, to lead an Integrations roadmap for partner's products SecurityScorecard integrates with in customer's production environments, as well as with partners building solutions using SecurityScorecard's products and APIs
- Analyze and define API and experience requirements for internal and external engineering teams as part of solution requirements
- Align the Integrations roadmap planning with key metrics and KPIs
- Engage with our partners to identify opportunities and to support them in integrating with SecurityScorecard
- Own features from conception to launch, working directly with our design and engineering teams to deliver impactful, differentiated, easy-to-use partner integrations
- Develop a deep understanding of user-engagement, API engagement (no UI), and other product metrics, extracting insights to inform the roadmap and to continuously improve performance of our integrations throughout our partner ecosystem
- Work closely with multiple product teams as well as the Partnerships and Alliances team to successfully triage and prioritize client requests according to business value and KPIs
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value of adapting to market needs
- Prioritize bugs and regressions, and equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers Research and empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value partnerships and features
- You will be involved in competitor and market analysis for emerging development and technology trends
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management and integration experience
- 2+ years of experience in B2B software products and services
- Experience with large scale deployments of solution integrations with products like ServiceNow ITSM/VRM, RSA Archer, Coupa, SalesForce, or similar
- Experience working with large data Sets, including within API- based Integrations.
- Some development background, coding or scripting for integration projects, testing, and building quick PoCs
- Experience and skill instantiating various test environments and quickly learning new products for integration evaluation, testing, and certification
- Metrics-driven: experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs and hitting business performance metrics
- Strong communication skills including outlining and documenting solution playbooks and blueprints for integration
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure and data models in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead projects involving outsourced contractors, including defining and managing engagement from SoW to turn-key
- Experience or exposure to cybersecurity concepts and practices preferred
- Experience or exposure to data science and machine learning concepts preferred
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Have a build-measure-learn iterative approach to projects
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.