Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
United States of America
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the team
As a Product Marketing Manager for SecurityScorecard, you will contribute to product messaging as it pertains to the audience of our channel and alliance partners and their customers, focusing on product positioning, competitive intelligence, sales enablement and training, and collateral creation and customization. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, you will collaborate closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, Channel Partners, and Alliances Team and contribute to marketing communications, alliance and channel enablement, and demand generation efforts. This role is focused on SecurityScorecard’s Integrations, APIs & Data product, as well as supporting the Alliances and Channel Teams in their go-to-market motions.
You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear and effective communications. If you’re innovative, self-motivated, and able to think independently to contribute to our success — we’re looking for you. You’ve launched products before, are comfortable with solution messaging, and content creation and customization. You’ve supported Alliance and/or Channel enablement and training.
What you will do
Assist in the development of go-to-market plans and campaigns for the Integrations, APIs, and Data products working cross-functionally with the wider marketing team
Collaborate with the product team to implement the successful launch of new features
Develop a continuous stream of content and compelling collateral that generates awareness and accelerates the buying process with differentiated messaging
Partner with integration partners on launches and co-marketing efforts for SecurityScorecard’s growing network of integrations
Know our target partners, their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence sales enablement strategy and product roadmap
Proactively engage with the Sales Enablement & Training Lead to identify, prioritize, develop, measure, and execute a quarterly sales enablement plan for our Channel & Alliances programs
Maintain a training calendar and help design, scale, create, and drive knowledge acquisition and skills development across our partner distribution network
Project manage the delivery of most up-to-date product marketing outputs on Martech and Sales tools
- 5+ years in a product marketing or partnership marketing, with at least 3 years if experience in B2B SaaS.
- Must have experience crafting and evangelizing messages, writing creative product marketing content and comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to identify target audience pain points and effectively position and package content to speak to their needs
- Worked extensively with Martech tools like Salesforce, Highspot, Crayon, Gong, etc.
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing framework.
- Can assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the partner engagement and sales process
- Have a background in learning theory, instructional design, and active learning techniques
- Experience with content creation.
- Software security company experience a big plus.
- Self-motivated and true passion for product marketing and cybersecurity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the MEDDIC sales methodology and building assets to help us win.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.