Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
Assistant Producer will support the Producer and make all of the decisions for video programs, TVC, events, or stage production. They may hire and oversee the staff, which may include host, speakers, KOL, set and wardrobe, and more. They make sure that the production is on schedule, and they’re ultimately responsible for the final product.
- Hiring staff for the production, such as host, speakers, crew, and, sometimes, the cast
- Coordinating the activities of writers, managers, talents, and other personnel throughout the production process
- Help to direct on our programs such as ReviewRumah, MONDAY, and 123Tips&Trick
- Raising money and setting the budget and size of a production
- Establishing management policies
- Approving major production changes
- Monitoring post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details
- Performing management activities such as overseeing budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing
- Conducting meetings with staff to discuss production progress and check-ins to ensure production objectives goals are met
- A minimum of two years of video production and editing experience
- Well-versed in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Ability to develop compelling narratives and visuals
- Good knowledge of what types of content do well on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Initiative to work well alone and on teams
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, art, cinematography, or related field
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!