Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
- Consulting & collaborate with management and relevant stakeholders to define goals.
- Validate the data source before use by the Data Analyst.
- Researching, developing, and implementing data-gathering methods.
- Analyzing and synthesizing data.
- Reporting back on your findings and suggesting solutions.
- Collaborating with coworkers and management to implement improvements.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals.
- Has min 3-7 years experience in data analysis and/ or BI analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, or related field.
- Firm understanding of analytical tools, namely Google Data Studio, Tableau, Holistics, and Power BI.
- Knowing about SQL is a plus.
- Excellent skill in excel formula and pivot table.
- Strong in data visualization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and independent environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!