Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
99.co is looking for a Finance Assistant Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
You will be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, and the monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. This position will be based in Jakarta.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and control department expenses
- Prepare and maintain cash projection to ensure appropriate coverage
- Work collaboratively with department managers and director
- Doing daily activities of accounting
- Review AR reporting ( Invoice, AR Movement, Cash Income)
- Prepare monthly FSCP (Financial Statement Closing Process)
- Reconcile, review and ensure the proper paperwork of intercompany transaction
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts monthly, and or review and approve
- Manage payroll preparation including release and employee tax
- Coordinate and prepare all required financial reporting for both internal and external users
- Prepare monthly tax report and Annual CITR
- Track and monitor weekly cash disbursement and cash receipts
- Maintain fixed assets depreciation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in finance/ accountancy or equivalent
- At least 4 Years of working experience in finance/ accounting or related fields
- Preferred specialization in finance – General/ Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Required languages: Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Required Skills: Management, Accounting, Treasury
- Meticulous and strong initiative
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!