Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a creative, strategic, and highly driven Performance Marketing Specialist to maintain digital marketing efforts, build greater awareness of the brand, create marketing campaigns, and drive demand generation.
We have a great product and we want to make sure our customers and prospects know and understand what we do, and for more people to find out about our solutions by driving performance marketing campaigns, generating leads for our sales teams, and growing our brand regionally. Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of executing digital marketing campaigns, are a stickler for details, and love digging into the data to identify insights.
What you’ll do:
- Key driver in digital marketing strategy, technology to directly impact business targets
- Plan Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in maximizing conversions
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and advertising campaigns plan, involving social media, SEM, Display, Lead generation
- Develop different marketing channels (SEM, retargeting, emailing)
- Analyze and measure the campaign’s performance through marketing metrics (web analytic tools)
- Strong focus on tracking, data integrity, data and analytics, and responsible for analyzing, reporting, and developing actionable insights across all marketing assets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilize data and market trends to help inform & direct campaign planning initiatives, guide marketing strategy, and product enhancements
- Monitor trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities that can differentiate the brand
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting and social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Analytical, accountable, self-driven with strong analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in a fast-growth environment with exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong communications, project management, interpersonal, and organizational skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work independently and in a group
- Having agency-side experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!