Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
Video Editors generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with marketing and creative team from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency
- Proven work experience as a video editor for at least 2 years
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages, namely Premiere, After Effects, and Adobe families
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, art, cinematography, or related field
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!