Amplitude helps companies build better products.
If you are someone who is passionate about data, solving customer pain, building integrations to enable flow of quality of data, have a high sense of ownership, love to work in a fast paced environment and have impact by building and managing a small team while continuing to make individual impact, we would love to talk to you.
As the Manager of the Integration team, you will be:
Building and managing a team of engineers to build integration points with many partners to send and receive various data types. You will work closely with our customers, partners and product team to prioritize integration points, define requirements, and deliver them in your team. At the same time enabling our customers by helping them set up successful data integrations and troubleshoot if needed. You will be expected to develop a cohesive Vision and Strategy for the team that will evolve over time. You will work cross-functionally closely with leaders within engineering, product, and go-to-market teams.
- Build and manage a team of great engineers.
- Work closely with product management and refine the requirements.
- Define the vision, strategy and roadmap of the team
- Understand the current frontend and backend infrastructure for integration
- Work closely with our front-end and backend teams to help design scalable, maintainable, and user friendly integration platform and make sure our integration platform is extensible and evolves/improves over time.
- Able to handle data informalities and error cases
Skills and Experience:
- B.S., M.S. or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience as manager or team lead.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering role
- Experience with data integration APIs and authentication mechanisms
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team, we offer:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks
- Commuter benefits
- 12-week parental leave
- Generous Learning & Development stipend
- Full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We recently raised our Series E, led by GIC, and crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- 25+ of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.