Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
Appier’s Growth & Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to handle all strategic online initiatives for Appier. The role will be part of Appier’s Growth team, where we piloted pushing growth strategy in a B2B business.
- Define and create leads acquisition and nurturing strategy
- Optimize acquisition funnels so that we understand where and how to invest in our most efficient digital channels, including own media (e.g. website, SEO, email) and paid media (e.g. SEM, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Create, execute and measure experiments (e.g. A/B test) with the goal of increasing conversion across the acquisition funnel
- Build dashboards and reports to monitor campaign performance to make key decisions
- Constantly brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Partner effectively within the Growth team (e.g. content, event, sales enablement, inside sales) to execute on key strategic projects
- Standardize and optimize the process for capturing, tracking, and reporting on digital leads / sales.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- Solid, hands on experience evaluating and optimizing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, demand generation, and customer engagement initiatives
- Expertise in google analytic and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Identify and understand campaign optimization and meet our KPIs
- Ability to work independently and proactively, strong project management skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy working at a fast-paced startup where the business is continually evolving
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startups in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general