Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
Work closely with the management and HR members on all ESOP-related topics and projects, including plan design, implementation, execution, and employee communication, as well as other ESOP or HR-related initiatives.
Task of the role
- Survey, implement, maintain, and manage Employee Share Option related system.
- Prepare employee share option agreement and execute employee share option exercise in a timely manner.
- Proactively handle employee inquiries about employee share option.
- Understand business and talent workforce to provide quality HR services and valuable consultation to business managers and employees.
- Partner with HR members to work out good ESOP practice to assist in talent motivation and retention.
- Show a high degree of care to our colleagues and be able to take adequate actions based on feedback collected.
- Provide suggestions based on feedback and findings collected to better drive business needs.
- Plan and implement other HR-related projects and other ad-hoc tasks.
- At least 3+ years of experience in C&B.
- Experiences in HRBP is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related fields.
- Experiences in handling Employee Share Option, including but not limited to RSU, virtual share, phantom stock is a plus.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of HR administrative operations.
- Experience using HRIS such as SAP Success Factor.
- Ability to identify and develop HR agendas that support the goals of the organization.
- General knowledge of business management and operations.
- Ability to present evidence and recommendations simply and concisely in oral and written form.
- High command in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude in gaining results with a strong customer-oriented mindset.
- Willing to learn anything new.
[Nice to have]
- Knowledge of HR best practices around APAC region
- Familiarity with HR Tech development
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general