Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
The IT Director (MIS) is responsible for overall IT infrastructure of the Appier organisation’s local and overseas offices.
He/She will need to evaluate vendor proposals to determine application, infrastructure, budget and resource requirements for the proposed IT project. Another main duty would be to identify and recommend system development / improvements to management to meet our increasing business needs. This extends to designing and implementing application integration to support new workflow. He/she would be expected to perform operational risk assessments and implement mitigation solutions for the organisation.
The IT Director is supported by the IT team, and directly reports to the CTO.
Other duties include, but not limited to
- Budget planning for all IT equipments ( computers, network equipments, monitors etc. )
- Plan, introduce and operate IT systems for business operations
- Plan and execute company IT and security policies
- Plan and develop IT system project specifications, schedules, tasks.
- Monitor, analyse and prioritise IT-related requests for the IT team
- Plan and manage company internal network
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar IT role, with 2 years or more in a lead position.
- Experience in managing cloud based IT services such as G Suites.
- Competent in systems and network management in a technology environment.
- Experienced in various business application system implementation and IT compliance audit
- Able to articulate and communicate effectively with others (internal and external)
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Experience of managing outsourced IT projects
- Process driven and able to bring a strategic angle to the IT team
- Ability to do programming is a plus
- Competent in IaaS management ( Google cloud, AWS ) is a plus
- Experience of managing IT for remote offices is a plus