Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
As a smart and scrappy problem solver, the Sales Operations Manager will work in topics that range from high level Sales Strategy to the nuts and bolts of Sales Operations. He/She will help build and improve Sales data, processes, and operational efficiencies. The sales operations manager will also partner with business leaders and provide advice on how to improve our Go-To-Market model in each region.
Task of the role
- Serve as key support for Business Unit Sales Leaders from forecasting and operational perspective
- Work closely with business leaders to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation
- Lead monthly Sales Training Bootcamps and ongoing sales team development
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for technical designs, project plans, deployments and training documents
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as provide business intelligence analytics
- Drive cross-functional territory carving process globally to support strategic objectives
- Manage and run all stages of project implementations from business and technical requirements gathering to post deployment support
- Design, develop and configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- At least 5+ years experience in a Sales Operations or Business Intelligence role and working with regional Sales team.
- Strong analytics and business acumen.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills in oral and written communication.
- Experience driving projects from start to finish.
- Capability of working on cross-functional projects.
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask.
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels.
- Familiar with the use of Salesforce
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing sales operations and sales process enhancement projects
- Proficiency in Salesforce with Salesforce Admin Certification
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
Health insurance for all employees
Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general