Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
Bird’s Platform product allows entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world to partner with Bird to launch their own fleet of scooters using our proprietary technology. The Sales team is responsible for leading Bird’s global expansion by sourcing, vetting, signing, and scaling new partners across a spectrum of size and complexity.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive who can find, qualify, and convert interested clients into long-lasting partners as well as develop new strategies or acquisition channels for business growth. Sr Account Executives drive revenue for our business by building, nurturing, and closing partners to launch their own fleet of scooters. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach. If you have a track record of managing and converting high impact, strategic sales conversations within a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
- Source, qualify, and close partners via email, over the phone and in-person
- Develop and/or refine new strategies or channels for customer acquisition
- Own and develop complex relationships with city government officials in order to scale our business domestically and internationally
- Partner with leadership to create new sales processes or strategies from scratch
- Take ownership over a variety of strategic growth projects end-to-end
- Evaluate and iterate on the sales process on an ongoing basis
- Develop a strong, trusted relationship with each of the potential partners in your pipeline
- Assist in coaching, mentoring, and developing peers
- Meet and exceed all revenue targets, while being consistently above sales activity goals
- Cross-functional collaboration with the rest of the global sales team as well as other departments internally on strategic growth initiatives
- 5-7+ years of individual contributor, full cycle sales or other client management experience
- Experience within a B2B, consultative, and/or enterprise sales role is a plus
- Ability to communicate, influence, and persuade effectively
- Drive to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative ability with your sales process and outreach
- Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals
- Proficient in Salesforce
- BA/BS Degree
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.