An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Revenue Development Representative
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As an RevDev Rep, also known as SDR, you will develop critical sales skills from some of the industry’s Master’s of Revenue. The skills you learn here will differentiate you from everyone else in the world and will help set you up for a prosperous career. This is an excellent opportunity for a new college grad or someone looking to get in to sales, as previous sales experience is not required.
- Partner with field sales organization and marketing to target the right accounts to drive pipeline and revenue goals.
- Master the pitch for an unmatched product
- Prospect into industry leading firms with a modern, differentiated product
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Achieve qualified meeting and opportunity goals with sales executives and sales operations professionals by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting.
- Team with Marketing to run data driven nurturing campaigns
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide direct communication with account executives to effectively manage pipeline opportunities
- Enthusiasm for sales
- Doesn't take no for an answer
- Competitive, Self-starter, willing to work hard and own results
- Strong ability to problem solve and handle difficult objections
- Energized by dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player, ready to work closely with sales and marketing leadership
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!