An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Product Marketing Director, Platform & Solutions
San Francisco, CA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Marketing Director, Platform & Solutions at Clari, you will play a key role in defining and executing go-to-market strategies that drive awareness and adoption of Clari’s Revenue Operations platform. This position will report to the VP of Product Marketing.
In this ground floor role, you’ll join our high-impact product marketing team, leading the positioning efforts of Clari’s revenue data platform and vertical solutions.
You will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to bring solutions to market. You will gather and analyze data about key market segments and develop solution-level messaging and positioning. You will become the subject matter expert for these vertical segments, developing a deep understanding of the target market, analyzing business processes, industry trends, key issues and personas. You will also craft differentiated positioning for our revenue data platform and ecosystem of data signals and integrations. Finally, you will collaborate with your world-class Clari marketing partners in demand generation, content marketing, and field marketing to execute integrated campaigns to drive awareness, pipeline, and revenue.
You’re passionate about new solution innovation and driving successful solution marketing programs. You’re a master at analyzing market trends, understanding customer pain points and aligning those with product capabilities and business value to come up with compelling solution offerings.
You think strategically and can design a solution marketing roadmap that aligns with corporate objectives and revenue goals. At the same time, you can also put together detailed project plans and drive flawless, on-time execution. You hustle with a strong bias to action and always think about ways to multiply your efforts.
You understand the dynamics of the sales cycle and can creatively come up with enablement, tools and assets to help sellers penetrate new markets and compete more effectively.
You love a fast-paced environment and have a reputation for working cross-functionally with sales, product management, customer success, and other parts of marketing. You thrive in a culture of transparency, collaboration, and shared success.
You specialize in visual storytelling, demo flows, messaging and positioning, and understand how to amplify your message through customers, partners, analysts, press and the community.
- Analyze and understand markets and customer needs to create a winning industry and solution marketing strategy including messaging, evidence, positioning, sales enablement and tools.
- Lead development, integration, execution and implementation of strategic, solutions-focused initiatives and messaging
- Develop clear, compelling solution value propositions based on pain points and business objectives that resonate with customers and prospects.
- Drive the creation of solution specific content including web content, collateral, presentations, ROI models and demos.
- Perform sales training and participate in sales calls to ensure field effectiveness in positioning and selling Clari solutions.
- Manage the product marketing roadmap for Clari’s revenue data platform:
- Own positioning, messaging and content development
- Define priorities, objectives, and goals
- Design and execute product launches and sales enablement programs
- Conduct market research to inform product roadmap and go-to-market strategies
- 8+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience with proven experience in platform and solution marketingIntellectual curiosity with an innate desire to bring new solutions to market
- Strong public speaking, presentation and communications skills
- Technical background with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and solutions
- Agile and team-oriented approach with the ability to give and receive feedback and collaborate to achieve results
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries and build relationships to achieve a broader organizational goal.
Perks and Benefits:
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and College Savings plans
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!