An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Application Security Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is seeking an Application Security Engineer to help build solutions enhancing security, while being mindful of performance and stability of Clari's AI supported revenue operations platform. You will be automating away repetitive work and will develop solutions that increase security as our platform scales. You will see your own technology efforts directly improve the security and resilience of our products. Our teams are empowered and expected to improve Clari's security posture via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
About the role
- Be an advocate for engineering within the security team
- Help product and engineering build security into their workflows via design review and active development
- Build out security tool integrations to ensure security is built into our CI/CD pipelines
- Provide and implement recommendations for improvements in the Application Security process.
- Develop tools to automate security testing and enable more efficient discovery and resolution of operations security problems.
- Coordinate with Cloud Security Architect and Engineering to keep security backlog groomed
- Participate in security monitoring, incident response, and investigations.
- Have a passion for sharing security & privacy by design principles and how the can be applied in a non-disruptive manner
- Have a strong desire to make things easier on yourself and others, by automating the heck out of everything.
- Experience with various programming and scripting languages, such as Python, Java, Go, or Ruby.
- Engineer at heart and equally adept at software development and security engineering / operations.
- Solid networking, linux and command line experience.
- Ability to explain complex security topics in simple terms.
- Experience with common SIEM and logging platforms such as Sumologic, ELK, or Splunk
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!