Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Complex Care Team is a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our most vulnerable members. Our team includes physicians, nurses, social workers, medical assistants, behavioral health specialists and others who provide in-home primary care and transitional care services.
The Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) functions as the central point of contact and information resource for the primary care provider, medical assistant, patients, caregivers, and any outside agencies or healthcare professionals. As such, the PCC is responsible for the overall care coordination for the patient,including communications with the patient and other health care professionals. The PCC also executes on the primary care provider’s orders, manages visit scheduling, and helps the Practice Manager as needed to ensure office operations, patient care, and customer service meet specified performance standards.
As a Patient Care Coordinator you will:
- Facilitate communication among the PCP, MA, patients, caregivers, family members, and health professionals from other organizations.
- Communicate on behalf of PCP, including to the patient, other providers, and local care agencies (home health, DME, hospice, social services, etc.)
- Communicate on behalf of patients, including to other providers and local care agencies (home health, DME, hospice, social services, etc.)
- Communicate to patients in accordance with the practice’s communications policies, including but not limited to, follow-up visit calls, proactive calls, tuck-in calls, transition calls, health coaching, etc.
- Communicate from patients, with one-call resolution as standard
- Timely and accurately process all physician orders in the EMR to ensure all patient care needs and objectives are met. This includes but is not limited to:
- Scheduling patient visits
- Prescription processing
- Home health order processing
- Assist the Practice Manager as needed/directed to ensure office operations, patient care and customer service.
- Provide evaluation and care consistent with licensure, certification, and functional statement with elements of practice, to assigned patients.
- Collaborate with practice staff to develop comprehensive individualized care plans for patients assigned to the patient panel.
- Manage PCP and MA workflow, including ensuring patients are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and self-improvement.
You will love this job if:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with diverse individuals on a daily basis.
- You want to make a positive difference; you’re passionate about helping members live healthier lives.
- You mode of operation is being meticulous in your work and motivational to others
- Technology is your friend; you embrace learning about new software and working alongside a tech team.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a current and valid LPN in the State of New Jersey, required
- You are BLS certified, required
- You have three (3) or more years of experience providing clinical care coordination and management services as an LPN
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish, both orally and in writing, required
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with members and colleagues alike
- You are proficient in computer use, required; EMR experience, eClinicalWorks preferred
- You are comfortable working with members of diverse social, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.