Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
As a Senior Brand Designer, you'll be responsible for developing materials and the creation of systems that build on our Brand Identity Guidelines. This role requires attention to detail, a refined typographic eye, and a deep interest in technology. You have a sophisticated grasp of design fundamentals: typographic scale, composition, layout, and color theory. Beyond just design, you have strong opinions on photography, illustration, and motion and motion design. You'll sit on the Creative team, working alongside an ambitious and multidisciplinary team of designers, writers, strategists, and marketers. This is an exciting opportunity to codify the rules of a fledgling design system from scratch. You'll have the autonomy to work cross-functionally with Growth Ops, Product, & Engineering teams to solve complex design problems.
You'll be based in New York, NY
At Dashlane you will:
• Design foundational patterns that enable visual designers and developers to work quickly and consistently
• Define and articulate patterns and principles as they relate to layout, typography, color, motion, and interaction
• Maintain and document the design system within Figma.
• Enforce consistency and evolve the ecosystem based on evolving trends and the capabilities of the systems that we work within
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and deploy the visual design system across a range of touchpoints. (ex: web components, content templates)
• Ensure design cohesion across multiple channels
• Present work to cross-functional partners both within marketing, and across the company
• Balance multiple projects at a time while meeting tight deadlines
• 4+ years of relevant work experience
We're Also Looking For:
• Proficiency in design software like: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
• A refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, and layout
• Experience with animation, 3D, processing, photography, and illustration a plus.
• Adaptable, proactive, and good at prioritization
• Maintain a high-bar for craft and help elevate the work of others
• Effective communicator both as a writer and as a presenter
• Kind, curious, and capable of receiving and giving constructive criticism
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.